In this agreement, unless inconsistent with the text:
- THE TOUR OPERATOR shall mean any tour operator or travel agent which deals with EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD
- FIT RESERVATION shall mean a booking for a Free Independent Traveler;
- GROUP RESERVATION shall mean a booking concluded on behalf of a group of tourists;
- BOOKING shall mean any FIT or GROUP RESERVATION;
- COMMENCEMENT DATE shall mean the first day of arrival at the destination of choice;
- TARIFF shall mean the price list issued by EUNISA HOLIDAYS TOUR OPERATORS from time to time.
- DIRECT CLIENT independent client that deals with EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD
These terms and conditions will limit the liability of EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD to the TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT and the guest of the TOUR OPERATOR. Any BOOKING made with EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD are subject to these terms and conditions.
Tariff and rates
- EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD shall be entitled from time to time to alter at their discretion the TARIFF by amending the prices listed in the TARIFF and while EUNISA HOLIDAYS will endeavor to notify all interested parties of any such change, they cannot warrant that this will take place and THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT advised to reconfirm the tariff prices before confirming any BOOKING accordingly.
- Certain services, but not limited to, entrance fees, airport taxes and fuel levies are subject to adjustment without any notification to the TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT.
FIT Reservations/ Group reservations
- All bookings will be confirmed to THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT by EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD in writing;
- On confirmation of booking, THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT is required to make 50% immediately and the balance not less than thirty five days prior to COMMENCEMENT DATE. Incase the booking is done within 35 days to commencement date. Full payment will be due on booking confirmation.
- Payment is to be made in the currency of the invoice. EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD invoice in United States dollars. Should THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT want to make payment in a currency different from that of invoice, EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD reserve the right to obtain and advise the applicable exchange rate which shall be valid for 3 working days from date of notification of advised exchange rate.
- If the TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT wishes to cancel any BOOKING, it MUST be done in writing. No cancellation shall be confirmed unless and until such time as it has been acknowledged and accepted by EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD in writing, and shall always be subject to the applicable supplier cancellation policy / fees.
- EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD shall not be under any obligation to issue any travel documents to the TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT until such a time when as full payment has been received.
All cancellations must be received in writing. As all suppliers charge cancellation fees, which are in turn passed on to us as the Tour Operator.Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in number of occupancy are subject to cancellation and noshow
Fees as follows:
35% if cancelled between 90 and 59 days prior to arrival
50% if cancelled between 60 and 36 days prior to arrival.
100% if cancelled within 35 days or in the case of a ‘No Show’
Exclusion of Liability
- THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT acknowledges and accepts that EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD at all times acts as an agent on behalf of the suppliers and will not be liable for any loss or damages, whether to persons, their luggage or other items in their possession. whether such loss or damage has arisen as a result of disease, ill health, adverse weather conditions. THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT hereby indemnifies EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD and absolves it from any liability in respect of any claims which may be made against EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD in respect of any such loss or damage brought through any guest of THE TOUR OPERATOR or DIRECT CLIENT.
- THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT shall ensure that guests take out adequate insurance, including medical and overall travel insurance to cover against any and all such loss or damages.
Acknowledgements by Tour Operator
THE TOUR OPERATOR/DIRECT CLIENT acknowledges that:
- If any accommodation, excursion or other service which has been booked is not available for any reason whatsoever, EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD shall be entitled to make similar alternative arrangements at the same price as that which is not available and no claim whatsoever shall arise against EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD as a result of such unavailability.
- Airlines and most vehicle operators limit the weight of the luggage which can be carried by any guest and that no claim shall arise against EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD in the event of any guest not being allowed to carry any luggage or being required to effect payment for any such excess luggage.
- The obligation to obtain a current and valid passport, all necessary visas and vaccinations is that of the guest and EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD shall not be liable whatsoever.
- EUNISA HOLIDAYS LTD will not be obliged to refund any amount paid for any un-utilized service which may have been made for any guest.
- All guests shall be liable to pay, in advance for any new/additional services whilst traveling which are not included in the original itinerary.